8 comments
  1. I'm going to try to! Such cute workout gear... I need to make a trip to Lululemon. Maybe if I have cute exercise clothes, I'll actually exercise. Who knows! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that they're doing this. I think they should compare themselves to Lululemon because I think Lu's is just way too expensive. Really cute though!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хорошая спортивная одежда)

    ReplyDelete
  4. might give a go;-)

    Love
    xxxxxxxxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Primark :)
    Great clothes ^^
    xoxo
    mybeautifuleveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a bit distracted thanks to the male model... but yes, these look great and are very, very affordable... which makes my stingy heart happy!

    Follow the royal Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Collection looks pretty nice!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo